Peace of mind knowing you and your family or company’s health and wellbeing can be taken care of promptly and without fuss is just one of the benefits of private medical insurance.
Once a diagnosis has been made, no one wants a lengthy wait for a much needed operation or medical treatment whether it is for minor surgery, a major operation or treatment. Private Medical Insurance offers a number of advantages from queue jumping the NHS to private treatment, thus avoiding lengthy and unnecessary delays, to many other care benefits such as private rooms and one to one care in what is often a more relaxed and pleasant environment with better facilities.
However, private medical insurance provides more than just a fast-track route to treatments, with a GP Helpline, Stress counselling helpline, baby bonus and home nursing to routine optical and dental treatments. Enhancing your cover can also provide psychiatric treatment if you’re diagnosed with a psychiatric condition such as schizophrenia or clinical depression.
Other treatments and therapies are also available if you suffer an injury such as whiplash or a sports injury, where your GP may refer you to an osteopath, acupuncturist, physiotherapist or a chiropractor.
Please note for these insurance products terms and conditions apply. This information is a summary only. You will receive a full policy document upon application. This policy will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan.
Arranging private medical plan through Liddle Perrett offer the flexibility to choose which benefits are important to you, so you can tailor your health insurance to suit you and your family requirements.
- Prompt access to private medical treatment at a hospital that’s convenient to you
- Access to a range of NHS and private hospitals across the UK and Northern Island, including BMI, Nuffield and Spire
- Access to a range of added value benefits including GP helpline and discounts to UK health and fitness club membership
Other benefits include:
- Extensive core cover
- Options to increase and decrease your cover
- You, your spouse and your children can all be covered if you permanently live in the UK
- Free cover of up to three months for a new baby
- And, no claim discounts year on year if you don’t claim
- Option to protect your no claim discount
Private Medical Insurance – Business
Private medical insurance is also available for companies and protecting your employees could also be argued as an additional benefit enabling directors, senior management and other staff to get back to work more quickly as a result of receiving more immediate treatment, which makes the business more profitable as a result.
All the benefits available for a personal or family plan can be applied to a company policy, enabling you to choose which benefits and cover would be most suitable for you and each of your employees.