Private Medical Insurance to provide you with prompt treatment, without fuss for you, your family and your business
- Avoid lengthy and unnecessary delays
- Private rooms
- One to one care
- A more relaxed and pleasant environment with better facilities.
However, private medical insurance provides more than just a fast-track route to treatments, with a GP Helpline, Stress counselling helpline, baby bonus and home nursing to routine optical and dental treatments. Enhancing your cover can also provide psychiatric treatment if you’re diagnosed with a psychiatric condition such as schizophrenia or clinical depression.
Other treatments and therapies are also available if you suffer an injury such as whiplash or a sports injury, where your GP may refer you to an osteopath, acupuncturist, physiotherapist or a chiropractor.
- Prompt access to private medical treatment at a hospital that’s convenient to you
- Access to a range of NHS and private hospitals across the UK and Northern Island, including BMI, Nuffield and Spire
- Access to a range of added value benefits including GP helpline and discounts to UK health and fitness club membership
Other benefits include:
- Extensive core cover
- Options to increase and decrease your cover
- You, your spouse and your children can all be covered if you permanently live in the UK
- Free cover of up to three months for a new baby
- And, no claim discounts year on year if you don’t claim
- Option to protect your no claim discount
Private Medical Insurance – Business
Private medical insurance is also available to business. Protecting your employees is an additional benefit enabling directors, senior management and other staff to get back to work more quickly as a result of receiving more immediate treatment. That’s good for your employees who enjoy private medical insurance as a benefit of working for you, and good for your business through improved staff retention and reduced sick days.
All the benefits available for a personal or family plan can be applied to a company policy, enabling you to choose which benefits and cover would be most suitable for you and each of your employees.
Please note terms and conditions apply. This information is a summary only. You will receive a full policy document upon application. This policy will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan.